Sunday, March 3, 2013

Agonda? Yup, back in Agonda.

I'm leaving India early this trip, so what a better way to finish it than to be back in Agonda for a while.  These pics are from here and there in the area - Chaudi, Margao and here.
I will add some other pics to this blog if I get the time before I leave Agonda....or maybe not until I get back home.  We'll see.....

Please click on the pics to embiggen.


Sunset on the beach in Agonda.
For sale in the Chaudi Saturday market
The sugar cane juice lady outside the fish market in Chaudi - not the safest of jobs.




Just playing around - onion seller in the Chaudi market


A couple of labourers from the Margao market crashing out in mid-day.
At a little beachside restaurant in Galgibaga (Turtle Beach, south of Agonda) some weird leftover from a conference?





No comments:

Post a Comment